Tuesday, April 19, 2011

While Kevin studies for finals, I...

So here we are in the last couple days on the island (for now). Kevin has been working his butt off studying for his final exam tomorrow. Say a prayer for him around 10am our time...that's 7am Cali time! So, needless to say, I have had to find things to do while he's locked up at school. 

So here is what I've been up to...
Adventure one: Beach day at Batibou!



Adventure two: Beach day and dinner at Red Rock!

Adventure three: Wine Cruise!

Adventure four: Meg's baby shower!


Adventure Five: Girl's Night!
...card games, wine, sweet treats, more wine, girl chat!


Adventure Six: Spinning Class!
...I have been teaching spin 3 days a week, so downloading new music for my girls, making new "spin routines," and staying energized for them has been a fun treat for me!

Ok, so that's about all for now! Kevin and I really looking forward to heading home on Thursday and being with our families for Easter weekend. It will be a well deserved break for Kevin. I'm so proud of him. Only one more semester here on the island! 

1 comment:

  1. We're so glad to have you home. Island life is treating you well. You look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete