Friday, March 4, 2011

My "roommates"

So one of the toughest parts about moving to a new place is not knowing the people, especially people you live with. Kevin and I live with 3 other guys that are Ross students. I met them briefly when I was here in November, but didn't really get to know them at all. But they are great guys. I'm a lucky girl to be living with such good people. The strange thing is that the boys are not my only roommates. We also have mice and bats, and a friendly cow outside our house. I have yet to see the mice and bats, but we hear them all the time. If I'm not woken up by an alarm clock, it's either the moo of the cow, the flapping of bat wings, or the claws of mice above me in the ceiling. Fantastic.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! Ihate the sound of mice! But what an experience!! So glad you are doing this, I was just thinking yesterday about how you are doing over there!!

    ReplyDelete